Before making a reservation, please read our Terms and Conditions. Please feel free to contact us should you need clarifications.
By making reservations, you agree that you are bound by these Terms and conditions:
- All documentation will be completed by the guest before checking in.
- A deposit of 100% is required to secure your Reservation.
- The Guest in whose name the booking is made under takes full responsibility & liability for all costs incurred by his/hers/ their party or guests.
- Reservations will be accepted online or via any written request from guest.
- No bookings will be confirmed until the required deposit has been received.
All bookings are subject to our cancellation policy with the following percentage of the deposit to be forfeited should the booking be cancelled:
Cancellation of booking 0-7 days prior to arrival, 100% of the deposit will be forfeited;
Cancellation of booking 7-14 days prior to arrival, 75% of the deposit will be forfeited;
Cancellation of booking 14-21 days prior to arrival, 50% of the deposit will be forfeited;
Cancellation of booking 21+ days prior to arrival, 50% of the deposit will be forfeited;
If no deposit was paid the guest will be liable for payment of a cancellation fee, the value of which will be calculated in the same manner as the deposit to be forfeited as set out above.
Amendments by Us
In the unlikely event that we need to amend your reservation, we will confirm this with you in writing in advance of your arrival. Should the changes not be suitable to you we shall refund the deposit in full.
Check–In / Check-Out Times:
- Guests can check – In from 14h00 to 22h00.
- Earlier or later arrivals are strictly by prior arrangement.
- Departing guests are to vacate their rooms by 10h00, thereafter, an additional nights lodging will be charged for.
- Luggage may be left for later collection by prior arrangement.
Damage Policy / Disruptive Behaviour Policy
Malicious or accidental damaged cause by you, your client/s, guest/s or invitee/s, will be charged for at the full replacement cost of the damaged item.
- An additional cleaning charge will be levied accordingly, e.g. heavily soiled bedding, stained carpets, etc.
- For the comfort of others, boisterous and rowdy behavior will not be tolerate and if necessary, disruptive guests will be asked to leave.
- Children are to be kept under control at all times.
Laundry & Ironing
- Laundry and ironing may be done in the rooms.
- Tranquil Guest House offers ironing and laundry services.
- For a once off laundry service no charges.
- For laundry services more than 2 days a levy will be charged and can be settled by the guest before checking out.
We are a NON – SMOKING establishment.
On site parking is only available to the guest booked with us, visitors will have to park outside.
Visitors for Guests may only park on the Visitors parking area. Vehicles that park in the driveway or in such a manner that it causes an obstruction or occupies a Guest parking will be removed. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage.
We have taken all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website, however we do not make any warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness off the information within or accessible through the site. Tranquil House Bed & breakfast reserves the right at any time to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided. Tranquil House Bed & Breakfast its employees, staff & agents are not liable to you, the client, the clients guests or invitees for any loss, damage, injury or death suffered by you and/or your clients, and/or guest’s, and or you and or your guest’s invitees on or about the premises of Tranquil House Bed & Breakfast whatsoever arising, including but not limited to theft, whether resulting from any act or omission whether negligent or not on the part of Tranquil House Bed & Breakfast, its employees, staff & agents. You, your client/s, guest/s or invitee/s irrevocably waive any / all potential claims and further indemnify and hold harmless Tranquil House Bed & Breakfast, its employees, staff & agents.
When guest are making an email booking will it be possible to make the enquire, which is sent to me, in such a way that it will indicate to me which one of the two properties was selected by the guest.
Also if someone wants to call us and they look at the contact details the must be something there telling them to please specify which one of the properties they want to book with.